Anxiety & Depression
Anxiety and depression are extremely common disorders that affect as many as 350 million people worldwide. Our office is here to let you know
you no longer have to struggle alone. Anxiety and depression can be caused by nutritional, psychological, physical, emotional, environmental,
social, and/or genetic factors.
Depression is often characterized by feelings of being sad, discouraged,
hopeless, irritable, unmotivated, as well as a general lack of interest or
pleasure in life. When these feelings last for a short period of time, it may be
called a passing case of “the blues”. But when they last for more than two
weeks and interfere with regular daily activities its likely to be a depressive
disorder. Depression can develop from a complex combination of factors, this
is why our clinic shines through treating the whole body. These factors can
include genetics, brain chemistry, lifestyle, environment, personality and
General Symptoms of Depression
Persistent Sadness/Anxiety, Empty Mood
Sleep Disorders • Shifts in Appetite/Weight
Irritability • Anxiety • Fatigue
Chronic Physical Symptoms
Thoughts of Suicide • Memory Loss
Brain Fog • Lack of Concentration
Feeling of Sadness • Loss of Self Worth
• Major depression affects about 14.8 million American Adults.
• Persistent Depressive Disorder affects about 3.3 million American Adults.
• Bipolar Disorders affect about 5.7 million American Adults.
How We Can Help
• Acupuncture can help calm and relax your senses, clear your mind, and balance your body.
• Chiropractic Manipulation works to align the spine, allowing your body and mind to clearly communicate with each other.
• Our Expansive Blood Panel can detect deficiencies you may be suffering from, leading to impaired mental clarity.
• Our specifically tailored Diets & Nutritional Supplements are created with all of your needs in mind.
• Neurofeedback is a drug-free, non-invasive natural approach to Depression and Anxiety.Neurofeedback is training in self-regulation which is a
necessary part of good brain function. Self-regulation training allows the system (the central nervous system) to function better. Neurofeedback
addresses problems of brain dysregulation including the Anxiety - Depression Spectrum.
All of these modalities combined allow for a very high success rate. Please keep in mind that natural care may take effect on your very first
treatment, or you may need time to let each session build on each other. Many people feel immediate relief, which continues to increase with
time. Remember that you did not develop this over night, healing takes time.
Anxiety disorders includes generalized anxiety disorder,
panic disorders, and panic attacks, social anxiety disorder,
and separation anxiety.
General Symptoms of Anxiety
Feelings of Uneasiness, Fear, or Worry
Fatigue • Headaches • Muscle Tension
Trembling/Twitching • Sweating
Racing Thoughts • Racing Heartbeat
Anxiety Disorders affect more than 40 million American Adults
Anxiety & Depression Are Highly Treatable.