Dr. Andrew Kong Copyright © 2016 - All Rights Reserved
4338 Morsay Drive Lower Level Rockford, IL 61107
Migraine headaches are caused by the blood vessels surrounding the brain expanding to an excessive level. It is unknown what causes these changes to happen although it is thought to be a response to a chemical reaction.
Our office will check for a variety of possible causes including:
• Allergies / Intolerances
• Diet / Nutrition History
• Vitamin Deficiencies
• TMJ Misalignments
• Spinal Subluxations
• Tight Muscles
How we can help:
• Allergy Testing – We have an expansive allergy panel, this will test for 180 food sensitivities and a variety of molds.
• Blood Work To Test For Deficiencies – Vitamin or mineral deficiencies can cause headaches, we fill these voids with natural supplements.
• Acupuncture – Acupuncture can be extremely useful in reducing the symptoms of migraines, i.e. pain, sensitivity to sound and light, nausea, and vomiting.
• Chiropractic Manipulation – Poor posture, previous accidents, and time can allow your body to experience misalignments, which can cause headaches and migraines.
• Diet / Nutritional Supplements – Diet changes attributed to allergies or sensitivities, and vitamin deficiencies can contribute to headaches and migraines.
• Massage Therapy – Headaches or migraines may be caused by tight muscles, often found within the scalp, jaw, neck and shoulders.